The Futura Analyzer Series of dedicated continuous-flow wet chemistry analyzers identify and measure contaminants in water and soil and a long list of quality parameters of beverages using a melange of technologies capable of handling both simple and complex analyses. The systems are fully automated and measure many parameters, such as phenols, cyanides, detergents, total phosphorus, total nitrogen, and many more.
- Full Automation: programmable start-up and shut-down, preparation of standard solutions, pre- and post-dilution of off-scale samples, and automatic rinsing
- High Modularity: Integrated or combined instruments up to 14 channels, multiple flow cells, Micro or Macro flow
- High Performance: High throughput up to 120 samples/hour with auto-sampler, full automation of routine & complex chemistries
- Advanced Software: New user-friendly analytical software, EPA / ISO methods available for different matrices
Main Parameters for Water & Soils (Drinking, Waste, Surface, Sea & Ground Water):
- Amide, Ammonia, COD, Chromium VI, Hydrazine,MBAS, Nitrates, Nitrites, Phosphates, Phenol index,Potassium, Sodium, Total & free Cyanides, TotalNitrogen, Total Phosphorus
Integrated Modularity Meets Multi-Channel CFA Productivity
Taking advantage of a unique, modular design, each Futura console is capable of running a variety of analytical methods using different CFA techniques. From simple colorimetric assays to complex in-line distillations and digestions, users can pick from a library of both micro-bore and macro bore CFA methods. Up to 16 consoles may be linked to run multiple parameters in parallel, doubling, tripling or even quadrupling overall system throughput.
The integration of a pump, manifold, and detector into each console simplifies manifold changeover. Advanced features, like automatic manifold washout and shut down enable ‘lights-out’ operation, making the Futura a highly versatile tool for today’s laboratory.
- From 1 to 14 analytical channels
- New large color screen
- New three-speed high precision peristaltic pump
- Automatically engage and release the pump tube platen
- Choose between micro flow, macro flow or combine them both
- Multiple path length flow cells (10 mm to 1 m) for a wide variety of analytical ranges
- Choice between Air injector or Air pinch valve
- Full auto module in option for automatic handling of accessories and external modules
- New YYZ auto-sampler up to 720 positions
- Programmed reagent injection and automatic cleaning
New Analytical Software:
- More ergonomic
- More practical
- More simple
- More reliable
- More fast
- More complete
- More OS and LIMS compatible
Whether your needs are environmental, industrial, food, or wine applications, the Futura can provide an automated solution.
Futura 3 is a must have for measuring phenols, cyanides, detergents, total phosphorus, total nitrogen and many other parameters. The main characteristics of the Futura 3 could be summarized by four points: capacity, automation, modularity, and control.
Coupled with an auto-sampler XYZ (up to 720 positions), its sample throughput can reach 120 samples/hour.
Sample preparation and operating are fully automated, including for the most complex chemistries; dialysis, distillation, UV digestion, injection, dilution, mixing, incubation and liquid/liquid extraction...all Inline, all 100% automated. Plus, the fully automated process includes programmable start-up and shut-down, preparation of standard solutions, pre- and post-dilution of off-scale samples, and automatic rinsing
Its modularity is exemplary; you can use up to 16 consoles in parallel in order to multiply simultaneous analyses. Switching from one parameter to another is easy with the analytical manifold quick change.
The new high precision peristaltic pump offers three speeds: regular, rapid (quicker startup and washout), and slow (for a low consumption of reagents).
The Futura 2 is a fully automated instrument
- From 1 to 14 Futura consoles per system
- Integrated console: reagent drawer, pump, manifold, heater, detector and diagnostics
- Easy analytical manifold changeover
- Choice between Micro Flow, Macro Flow, or combine them both
- Optional dual probe on all types of auto-samplers
- Physical and software debubbling techniques available
- Multiple path length flow cells (10 to 50mm) for a wide variety of analytical ranges
- Wide range of detector options
- New Full Auto module for automatic handling of external modules and accessories
- Dedicated analytical software, compatible with all LIMS
- Ready-to-use reagents