Amplify Productivity & Make Informed Management Decisions from Anywhere Worldwide
KPMLink is an intuitive software suite designed for streamlined configuration of product settings, efficient management of calibrations, and synchronization of SpectraStar™ XT Series NIR analyzers globally. KPMLink offers users and managers access to complete diagnostic history for each instrument, thereby providing detailed health information and instilling confidence needed for making decisions on collected measurement data.
KPMLink makes it easy to ensure all SpectraStar instruments in an organization are operating at exact standards and at consistent configurations, regardless of location or expertise.
From the KPMLink browser-based dashboard, users can:
- Synchronize and distribute calibrations, products, and scan methods to any SpectraStar instrument connected to the network.
- Review sample results from all instruments in real time.
- Access complete diagnostic history of each instrument on the network and make informed decisions on collected measurement data based on an instrument's health.
In organizations with multiple SpectraStar instruments with UScan™ software, KPMLink helps:
- Increase efficiency and ensure all instruments operate to ideal standards.
- Ensure all instruments are always using current calibrations.
- Improve sample reporting, calibration development, and validation across an organization’s entire product line.
SpectraStar XT Series analyzers are a vital technology in the quality assurance program of many food and feed processing companies around the world. For organizations that have multiple SpectraStar XT instruments at various locations or production sites, KPMLink provides a 24/7 assurance that all units are operating to ideal standards and are providing accurate quality data.
All SpectraStar XT Series users can benefit from remote management throughout their organization, including:
- Bakery and bakery by-products producers
- Dairy food producers
- Feed and pet food suppliers and producers
- Food ingredients producers (powders, seasonings, flavorings, etc.)
- Forage producers
- Flour millers
- Snack food producers
How It Works
KPMLink enables closed-loop control of all SpectraStar XT instruments within a secure cloud server.
From the browser based KPMLink Dashboard, an administrator can review any SpectraStar unit connected to the network to see scanning results, assess instrument health and performance, and instantly load or remove calibrations or products. KPMLink ties critical instrument health data directly to measurement data, stored both at the local instrument and in the cloud.
KPMLink utilizes the same UScan™ software interface used by all SpectraStar XT Series Analyzers – no additional training is required to operate KPMLink.
KPMLink is a subscription-based service priced per analyzer and per user seat. It is available with two access levels:
- Administrator: Full access to the KPMLink Dashboard. Add / manage KPM Instrument licenses for a network.
- Read-Only: Relays testing data and receives all updates distributed by the KPMLink Dashboard.