In order to expand its staff located in Guidonia, near Rome, Italy, the KPM Analytics AMS Alliance office is currently looking for the following profile: Customer Service Engineer (CSE).
Reporting to the AMS Alliance R&D and Customer Support Manager, the task of the CSE is to offer quality, agile and timely technical support on AMS Alliance products to its customers and distributors worldwide, who encounter problems with their installations.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to provide outstanding customer training and support to help our business grow.
Provide Remote Technical Support
The CSE interfaces directly with the technician who reports the issue/problem; the CSE helps him with troubleshooting from the diagnosis of the problem until its solution.
Provide Technical Support in the Field
In case of problems that cannot be resolved remotely, the CSE will personally travel to the place of the problem for a more in-depth diagnosis of the problem and to provide direct support to the local engineer until the problem is completely resolved.
Provide Technical Training
The CSE performs training on AMS Alliance products providing highly technical contents courses, organized in the AMS facility or at the customer’s site.
Generate Reports on Problems and Their Resolution
The CSE reports activities to retrace all steps that led from the analysis of the problem to its resolution.
- A master’s degree in a technical or engineering field, possibly electronic
- Knowledge of computer, electronic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read and interpret electrical, hydraulic and mechanical circuits and diagrams
- A technical mentality with a strong focus on problem analysis
- Problem solvers using experience in hardware and software
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and customer inquiries
- Ability to coach and train others
- Time management skills
- Communication skills: customer service engineers need strong verbal communication skills to discuss products and problems with customers; they need written communication skills to produce reports and other documents
- Fluent knowledge of both spoken and written English
Availability to travel worldwide for short periods (usually max 1 week)