High-Precision Transmission & Reflectance NIR Instrument
The Bruins Instruments AgriCheck Plus is designed to measure all kinds of whole grain and oilseeds such as wheat, durum, barley, corn, soybeans, brown rice, milled rice, rough rice, oats, rye, triticale, sorghum, and others. Unlike other AgriCheck models, the AgriCheck Plus also has a reflectance cell, which is the best sampling mode to analyze ground products or pastes.
This combination of transmission and reflectance measurement channels makes AgriCheck Plus the industry’s most unique and versatile NIR instrument dedicated to the analysis of whole grains and their derivatives.
The AgriCheck Plus is easy to use and the operator simply fills the funnel with grain or uses the reflectance plate to place ground or paste samples, and runs the test from the touchscreen. These tests provide critical quality data for ingredients and grab samples and ensure quality targets are being met.
- High precision, linear monochromator provides reliable measurements
- Intuitive software and a large touchscreen makes the analyzer easy to use
- Optional Test Weight module determines the specific weight of the grain
- High accuracy and trusted results allow for quick adoption of the instrument
- Intuitive and easy to use means less time training staff to use the analyzer
- Global calibrations for major quality parameters allow plug & play operation for a wide variety of grains
- Proven monochromator design with decades of success across thousands of installations worldwide
in addition to the products measured with transmission technology, products measured in reflectance using the AgriCheck Plus include:
- Wheat bran
- Soybean meal
- Soybean cake
- Sunflower meal
- Sugar beet pulp
- Peanut cake
- Different feeds, and many other sample types
Measure Quality Where it MattersLearn More
The AgriCheck Plus is an easy-to-use instrument with minimal operator training required. The operator simply selects the product to analyze using the touchscreen and fills the sample into the funnel or the reflectance cell. Once the analysis is complete, the measurement data is displayed directly on the screen for the user.
AgriCheck calibrations have been developed from years of samples collected from many geographical regions. These calibrations provide reliable measurements out-of-the-box across most sample types.
The AgriCheck calibrations are available for a wide variety of parameters, depending on the product:
- FFA and more
Request A DemoLearn More
Find a Distributor
View our global distributor map and use the intelligent search feature to find a KPM Analytics distributor in your region.Learn More