Reference Measurement of the Moisture Content of Wheat And Flour
The CHOPIN Technologies EM10 determines moisture content of all cereals and powders (flours, semolina & bran) according to approved standards and methods, plus it checks and calibrates other analyzers such as NIR and moisture meters. The unit is composed of 10 separated compartments for analyzing 10 samples simultaneously, useful in any lab aiming to control moisture for cereal and grain products (milling, baking, control, storage, universities, etc).
- Analyze moisture content for all types of cereals and powders
- 10 individual compartments equivalent to 10 separate ovens
- Automatic temperature regulation to +/- 0.1° C
- Compliance with international standards and approved methods
- Complimentary device for many quality-testing processes
Accurate & Safe
- Precise heat control and uniform heat transfer for reliable results
- Separated compartments ensure that there is no cross-contamination between tested samples
- The EM10 Oven has an insulated outer casing for safe handling.
Easy to Use
- With the division into 10 compartments, it is easy to handle all reference samples.
- Analyze samples when you need to and save time. Any new sample entering the EM10 will not impact the drying process of those already being tested.
- Using the EM10 ensures that you are complying with the following standards:
- AACC 44-20.01 & 44-15.02
- FT WG 0008
- NF ISO 712, V03 707, & V03 708
- GOST 940488 & 13586.593
- IRAM 15850-1
- ISO 24557 : 2009
- ICC 110/1 for the reference moisture measurement
Moisture Control for Cereals & Grains
- Determine moisture content using approved standards and reference methods
- Verify quality of storage over time
- Check/calibrate quick analyzers (moisture meters, NIR)
- Measure all cereals (oily, high-protein cereals, etc.) and powders (flour, semolina, bran, etc.)
How It Works
Simple, Flexible Operation
The EM10 Oven is comprised of 10 separate compartments, each of which accommodates two sample cups, allowing for 20 samples to be analyzed simultaneously. According to standard methods requirements, tests must be performed in duplicate; therefore, it is possible to conduct 10 tests at once.
Samples are first weighed and then placed into one of the EM10 compartments where they are subjected to high temperature air for a prescribed amount of time to dry the contents. Next, the operator weighs the dried samples to determine the amount of moisture loss.
As the moisture evaporates it is removed by a natural air flow out of the oven, which acts as a ventilator. Air enters through the inlet holes in the doors and convection drives the moisture out through the chimneys. The EM10 includes an automatic temperature regulation, precise to +/- 0.1° C.
The digital display on the front of the EM-10 Oven allows you to easily select the desired temperature and offers a clear reading of the actual temperature in the oven.
- EM-55 Cup set (single diameter) 50mm