High Capacity Automated Wet Chemistry Platform
The AMS Alliance SmartChem® Discrete Analyzer is a wet chemistry platform for automated photometric and electrochemical analysis. SmartChem® consolidates different techniques from your laboratory into a single platform, optimizing your laboratory operation in terms of running samples, calibrations, standards, maintenance, and operator training.
Our tabletop and stand-alone Smartchem® analyzers offer complete analytical solutions with our ready-to-use reagents. They run from 160 to 600 tests per hour and have different loading capacities for samples and reagents.
SmartChem® offers a reliable and convenient walk-away solution to increase your laboratory’s productivity. It allows your staff to concentrate on added-value activities and tasks, while guaranteeing repeatability, traceability, and regulatory compliance.
See how SmartChem® is being used in the scientific community:
National Center for Biotechnology Information: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=smartchem
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=smartchem+ams+alliance&btnG=
- Extensive physical chemical analysis of drinking water, wastewater, and soil samples.
- Multi-parametric (consolidation) automated platform
- Photometric and Electrochemistry analysis
- Automated integrated reagents and samples barcode reader (optional)
- Automated start-up to instrument readiness
- Low water consumption
- IF THEN driven test sequences
- Programmable and monitored cuvette wash module
- Reagent inventory system and liquid level sensing
- pH/Cond/ORP and Nitrate add-on modules available
- Available ready-to-use reagents for diverse methods
- Increased efficiency and productivity through instrument consolidation and testing automation. Free-up your staff from tedious and repetitive tasks.
- Microlitre reactions - Reduced reagent usage and waste generation - improved cost efficiency and environmental footprint.
- Guaranteed stability, reproducibility and traceability with our ready-to-use dedicated reagents.
- Improved automation level with our optional bar code readers for reagents and samples - allowing full LIMS integration.
- Automated out-of-range retesting decision making.
- Cost end environmental efficiency via our Cuvette Monitored Wash Cycle.
- Optimization of time-consuming techniques such as pH, Cond, ORP.
The SmartChem® Series is widely used for the automation of manually run wet chemistry testing in environmental, industrial, and research laboratories, including regulatory and quality control testing.
Its applications include, but are not limited to:
- Water and environmental
- Soil extracts, plant extracts, and fertilizers
- Food and feed
- Beverages, wine and beer
See our list of test parameters by sub-segment here. (not limited)
How it Works
The SmartChem® Series uses direct read photometry, utilizing a true discrete, direct read measurement system and reusable, high-purity optical cuvettes, eliminating compromised sample measurement.
SmartChem® simplifies your laboratory's work in a short series of steps:
- Load samples and reagents in your SmartChem®
- Set up your test
- Load your work program in the SmartChem® software
- Launch your programmed routine
- Get the results
Additionally, SmartChem® cuvettes are being washed after each use, making them available for the next reaction/measurement and reducing your dependance on consumables and their availability.
Regulatory Methods & Reagents
Approved Methods Run by SmartChem® Ready to use reagents
The table below lists the analytes to be run using SmartChem® Ready-to-Use reagents and the regulatory methods they follow. This list is not comprehensive of all the methods that can be run with SmartChem®.
We offer a full range of enzymatic and colorimetric reagents dedicated to our SmartChem® range of discrete analyzers. Developed, tested and validated by our application laboratory, they guarantee perfect stability and reproducibility of your analyses.
Very easy to use, they are liquid, supplied in specific bottles made for SmartChem®, and automatically detected by the barcode reader (optional). This ready-to-go solution simplifies the preparation of your analysis and facilitates the use and storage of reagents. It also secures your analyses with reagents adapted to your application and your instrument.
To order reagents, please send an email to email@example.com.